1. Slice all the vegetables and fruits into thin strips/pieces about 5-6 cm long. Or use your spiralizer or food processor.
2. Take a rice paper wrapper and soak it into warm water from both sides until it softens. (About 15-20 seconds)
3. Place it on a damp linen and arrange the fresh ingredients in the centre of the sheet horizontally (starting with the romaine lettuce).
4. Fold the rice paper over the ingredients (pushing them back) and fold the sides in towards the middle like a burrito. Roll it up firmly until the end and put aside.
5. After you finished rolling, place them on a plate to dry a little…then you can cut them in half and place on a serving platter or a bowl.
6. For the sauce, mix all ingredients together and stir until you get a creamy dip (add more water for desired consistency).